If you don’t use your Overdraft, you don't pay for it
Apply for an Overdraft on your Cheque Account
- It can be used to cover unforeseen expenses
- If you don’t use your Overdraft, you don't pay for it
How much will it cost?
- You will be required to deposit your income into your Cheque Account every month
- You only pay if you use more than R200 of the facility
- The interest rate will be calculated specifically for you, once your application has been submitted
- Interest is charged monthly on your Overdraft balance
- The amount you qualify for, as well as the interest rate, will depend on your credit profile
Where can I get this?
- FNB Online Banking
- Call FASTAP on 0860 327 827
- Visit your nearest FNB branch